14 Pieces Professional Makeup Brush Set
- Highest quality bristle: High density fluffy bristle, soft but firm to hold makeup. NO SHEDDING! Premium synthetic fiber materials provide an incredible touch and feel.
- Multi-function brush set: Cover all types of brushes, ideally for applying, blending and shading products, easy and convenient for daily use.
- Great for all kinds of cosmetic application: Perfect for liquids, powders, or creams to produce a beautiful face and eye makeup application.
- Durable: Elegant wooden handle and ferrule, Hand-crafted by a professional makeup artist to ensure durability
EmaxDesign–My Beautiful Life
For Applying Makeup Perfectly
Set Contains and Functions
1. Flat Angled Brush: Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas.
2. Flat Brush: Application of cosmetics flat the forehead and cheeks.
3. Angled Brush: Buff cream blush on to the skin.
4. Tapered Brush: Apply foundation onto hard to reach areas.
5. Round Brush: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
6. Precision Angled Brush: Apply product to the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
7. Blending Brush: Controlled blending.
8. Tapered blending brush: Using the tip to apply colour.
9. Mini Tapered Brush: Allows for the blending of powders.
10. Small Eyeshadow Brush: Applying eyeshadow.
11. Lip Brush: Defines the contours of the lip with a tapered tip.
12. Precision Brush: A pencil-shaped brush for precise shading
13. Ultra fine-Eyeliner: An extra-fine tip with the right length and density for lining eyes.
14. Dual-Ended Brush: The hard-angled brush creates precise shape and definition, while the other side creates a precise.
EmaxDesign 14 Pieces Makeup Brush Set
1xEmaxDesign Product Manual
How to clean EmaxDesign Makeup brushes
1. Run the bristles of the brush under warm running water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to the bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse the bristles thoroughly under running water.You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
4. Continue rinsing until no colour remains on the brush.
5. Allow the brush to air-dry.
Tips: please wash it before your first applying.