Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses
Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
*Note: Please check measurements below before purchasing.
- Acetate Frame. Acetate is a plant-based plastic known for being lightweight, yet durable.
- resin frame
- Crystal lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 50 millimeters
- Lens height: 38.8 millimeters
- Bridge: 22 millimeters
- Arm: 150 millimeters
- 2" high
- 3" wide
- Sunglasses in classic wayfarer silhouette featuring plastic lenses and logoed temples
- Logo at corner of left lens